Free Craftsy Classes: Beginner's Quilting and Family Photography!!

I cannot believe Craftsy is offering these two free courses!  One is on Quilting and the other is on Taking Family Portraits!   I have taken one Craftsy class so far, Sewing Texture, and I loved it.  I learned how to make this flower for my handmade pillow...
http://ginascraftcorner.blogspot.com/search?q=pillow+embellishment


I have 2 more saved that I have yet to watch.

*Designing Your Own Handbag  b/c I love making bags!! and the other one I have yet to watch is....
*Sewing with Knits, which is actually on sale right now!



So here are the two free classes Craftsy is offering just for the month of November...


Free Classes!
Learn How To Piece, Patch, Quilt with Craftsy for FREE! - This class is perfect for the ultimate beginner to learn the basics of quilting. Who knows, maybe they could catch on quick and have a quilt in time for Christmas!

Learn How To Take Professional Family Portraits with Craftsy for FREE! - How perfect a class is this for the holiday season? Everyone is getting ready to take their family portraits for Christmas cards or just to have in their picture frames at home! Now they can wow everyone with professional quality pictures.


If you sign up let me know!  I'd love to know which one you are going to take and what you thought of them. 

Have a great day!!

Comments

Popular Posts