Sunday, June 26, 2016

GCC's Parade of Purses- 22 Concealed Carry Purses Sewn in 26 Days

If you are a regular reader of Gina's Craft Corner, you know that I sell concealed carry purses on Etsy. Well, on May 30th, I set a goal of sewing up 39 purses and 8 wallets by July 4th.  However, with only 8 days left until the 4th, I don't think I am going to make it.  I've been showcasing these purses on my facebook page so my customers can follow along and keep track of my progress.  Since I am over half-way to my goal, I thought I would compile the photos here on my blog, because honestly, it has been a blur to me!

Here is what 26 days of late nights and little sleep has produced.

Purse #1 & 2


Purse #3



Purse 4



Purse #5



Wallet redo (my giraffes were upside down).





Purse #6



Purse #7 & 8



Purse #9



Purse #10



Purse #11



Purse #12



Purse 13 & 14



Purse #15



Purse #16



Purse #17




 Purse #18



 I made 4 more purses that I did not take pictures of, so that leaves me 17 to go.

If you are interested in concealed carry purses or know someone who is, please visit my Etsy shop, GCCginascraftcorner, or my store web page, www.ginasconcealedcarry.com for more information. My store will remain closed until the end of July so that I can finish up orders, and possibly introduce a new concealed carry tote.  If you would like to know when I reopen, you can easily sign up for my newsletter on my website.

Want to see what the next 17 purses look like?  Follow along on my facebook page, Gina's Craft Corner, and let me know your favorites.

Thanks for stopping by and have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!

Gina

GCC Links
*Etsy Shop
*GCC-Gina's Concealed Carry store and blog
*Facebook