Monday, November 21, 2016

Concealed Carry Purse-A Handmade Christmas Gift

I have been missing my blog lately.  Not just writing, but the sharing and interacting with other bloggers.  My Etsy business is taking up all of my time lately, which is a very good thing.  So, blogging has had to take a back seat.  However, I don't want to leave the blogging world, as it is what helped me get my Etsy shop up and running!  I still get a lot of visits from my blog so I do not want to neglect it anymore.

So, I'd like to just share with you what I have been up to lately.  The easiest way to do that is to share with pictures.

My Etsy Shop, GCCGinascraftcorner, is my onlone shop where I create handcrafted concealed carry purses in many different beautiful fabrics.  The best part, is that I allow my customers to customize their purses by selecting a fabric of their choice.

GCC Original:  The Casual Crossbody
The owner of the purse above had a special request from me.  She said she had the perfect fabric for her purse and wanted to know if she could just send it to me.  Of course, that was no problem!  When you see the inside of this purse, you will understand why she was so excited about her fabric.



Aren't those owls just the cutest?!



Here is the gun compartment.  This purse is a top draw concealed carry purses.

I also made side-draw concealed carry purses.  I will leave you with a few pictures of those.







If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind gift for a lady in your life this Christmas, then hop on over to GCCginascraftcorner.com and shop your little heart out! :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Gina