Craftsy Flash Sale This Weekend- You've got to take a look!

 Craftsy
As you all can tell, I advertise for Craftsy, and it is because I LOVE that I can be at home and take classes on my computer and learn a new skill.  If I had an iPad, I could be sitting at the Dr.'s office, riding the bus/train, and I could be sitting there taking a class!  Maybe someday I'll win one of those things!  Anyway, it's also nice that when the kids are asleep, I can sit and focus on what is being said.  I can pause it if I get interrupted and then come back and pick up right where I left off.  It really is wonderful!  I'm actually taking a class right now called DESIGN YOUR OWN HANDBAG.  I am learning so much that at the end of the course I am planning on designing my very own handbag!  I'm so excited!! And guess what?  DESIGN YOUR OWN HANDBAG is one of the classes on sale this weekend only!!


So, why not give it a try or at least take a look!  The links are below...

Have a fabulous weekend!

Blessings,
Gina

Craftsy Flash Sale 1/18 - 1/19
This year, turn your resolutions into reality with Craftsy! For the next 48 hours, choose from over 50 classes in 14 categories that are up to 50% off and start learning from the comfort of your own home. Categories include cooking, photography, sewing, quilting, fine art, knitting, and more! Check out the flash sale here: Craftsy Flash Sale 1/18-1/19

Craftsy

Comments

Popular Posts