Welcome, Welcome all to the 7th Monthly
"Our Favorite Things Pinterest Party!"
We are so very glad you could join us!
Please meet our hosts:
Kim, Cassie, Amber and Jessica
from Lou Lou Girls
Denise chose DIY Two Tone Furniture Makeover.
Lou Lou Girls chose this Lily Bird Studio Camille PDF Dress Pattern.
Redo It Yourself Inspirations chose this Reclaimed Wood Pallet Heart.
Carissa Miss chose this Handwritten Free Calendar Printable.
My Turn for Us chose the Charleston Red Rice Paella.
Crafty Allie chose the How to Make your own Twister Game.
Gina's Craft Corner chose this Disney Ribbon Tassel Keychain.
Purfylle chose the Super Easy Ribbon Valance.
View from the Fridge chose the Cucumber Mint Moscow Mule.
So how does this Pinterest Party Work?
- Follow each of your hosts on Pinterest.
- Link up 6 of your favorite pins.
- Re-pin at least the 6 pins before yours (but feel free to pin more).
- Not a requirement, but it would be great if you could pin the features as well.
- Each host will pin 25 of their favorites and will choose a favorite to feature in the following party.
- Pins must be linked to the Pinterest pin, not your blog.
- Those that are not linked to Pinterest will be deleted.
- Pins must be your own, not someone else's.
You can follow your hosts here:
Gina's Craft Corner
View from the Fridge
Lou Lou Girls
Redo It Yourself Inspirations
Purfylle to Embellish
My Turn for Us
Were you featured?
This button is just for you!
LET'S LINK UP...