Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blue Jean Rosette Bracelets


I have been BEGGING my oldest daughter to let me cut off these jeans!  She finally got hot today and agreed.  :)


I've actually been cutting up any old jeans I can get a hold of lately.  Today I decided to use part of these jean scraps to make some blue jean rosette bracelets!

I think they look pretty cute! Each of my girls got one....

And so did I!  :)

Upcycle of Blue Jeans into bracelets

I HAD SO MUCH FUN I MADE ANOTHER BRACELET THE DAY AFTER THIS ORIGINAL POST.  HERE IT IS...







So, get out those blue jeans and make a quick gift for that little girl in your life.  My oldest daughter's B-Day is on Flag Day, June 14th, so red, white and blue seems pretty appropriate.  I'll make her some barrettes to match and she'll be set! :)
 
If you have any questions about how to make these, just shoot me an e-mail and I'd be happy to help.

If this is your first time visiting Gina's Craft Corner, I'd love for you to follow me so you can keep up on all my new projects.  You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google Friends Connect on the sidebar.

Have a great day!


Blessings,
~Gina

This project was featured here:
Sweet Tooth Tuesdays
nap-time creations

button

I will be linked up at these great parties!

Wednesday 6/12
 A Peek Into My Paradise 

Thursday
 All Things Pretty 
Simply Dream & Create 
All Things with Purpose  
Organized 31
Live, Laugh, Rowe 
Your Creative Timeout 
The Crafty Blog Stalker 

Friday
 Happy Hour Friday 
Weekend Wonders 
Craftberry Bush 
All Our Days 
Redfly Creations 
504 Main
Craftionary 
Chic on a Shoestring 
Simply Sweet Home 
Organized 31 
Happy Go Lucky 
Diane Rambles 

Monday 6/17
Keep It Simple 

Tuesday 6/18
Funky Polkadot Giraffe
If It's Not Baroquie
Nap-time Creations
Sugar Bee Crafts
Adventures of a DIY Mom
Ladybug Blessings
Hope Studios-Jennifer Juniper
Crafty Confessions
A to Zebra Celebratons
Him and Her
Sarah Lynn's Sweets
Get Your Craft On
Be Betsy
Lolly Jane
the diy Dreamer

Wednesday
Adorned From Above 
 We Like to Learn As We Go 
JAQS Studio  
 Ashley's Dandelion Wishes 
Smart School House
Oh My Creative

Thursday 6/20
her and Nicole