- Find a tube that can be cut into 3" sections. (wrapping paper tube/paper towel tube)
- Place two tubes together on your decorative wrapping. (tissue paper/wrapping paper)
- Carefully roll the two tubes up in the paper and then secure the paper with tape. Do not place the tape where the tubes meet.
- Secure one end of the tube with ribbon.
- Fill the tube with candy.
- Secure the other end with ribbon and then use a toothpick to poke a line of tiny holes along the area where the tubes meet up in the middle. (This will help the paper to crack open easily)
That is it! Grab the popper on either side of the middle and then....
I hope your kids enjoy these fun poppers!
You may also be interested in this easy tutorial on how to make NEW YEAR'S BLOWERS FOR KIDS.