Improved Upon iPad Sleeve


iPade Sleeve
This iPad may look familiar to some of you.  I made one very similar to this when I first started blogging.  It was actually my very first attempt at sewing an iPad sleeve.  Here is a link to  my first version.

A friend of mine saw it and she wanted to buy one!  So the pressure was on to make an improved version.  

I kept everything basically the same, it was my sewing that had to improve.  

Here is a side by side of the two...

1st attempt
2nd attempt, 2 months later
I think my 2nd attempt is SO much better.  A big difference is the shape.  The first iPad sleeve's shape is kind of wonky.  Also, I decided it was much easier to create a pocket on the outside, than it was to cut a hole in the fabric and have the zipper peek out from underneath.  


I am happy with my 2nd attempt and hope to make many more iPad sleeves (even though I do not own an iPad!).  The one in the picture is my Mom's.  

Here are a couple of other tablet sleeves I have made...

Blue Jean iPad Sleeve


From Hand Printed Fabric


Now go find a corner somewhere and start creating!

Blessing,
~Gina
***********************************************************************************
GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT!!
ONLY 3 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE GREAT AMERICAN GIRL DOLL GIVEAWAY BEGINS!  YOU COULD WIN AN AMERICAN GIRL DOLL AND TONS OF CLOTHES AND ACCESSORIES VALUED JUST UNDER $600!  COME BACK HERE ON OCTOBER 28TH TO ENTER!




Comments

Popular Posts