Purse Projects Completed and GO ROYALS!!

First, I have to say....GO ROYALS!!!  

I have been a Kansas City Royals fan since  I was a little girl.  I grew up 2 hrs north of K.C. and I still remember watching the Royals play the Cardinals in the World Series when I was 9 years old!  We had to hurry up and milk the cows so we could make it into the house on time to actually get to watch the game.

It still seams unreal that the Royals are really going to the world series, when we have almost consistently been at the very bottom of the rankings for the last 29 years!!  It's just so EXCITING!!

Anyway, back to my post! :)

Life has been a little crazy lately.  Sickness, teeth extractions, more sickness and just plain exhaustion.  I have days where I feel like sewing, but not blogging.  Then, I have days where all I want to do is blog and not sew.  Then there are days where I just don't feel like doing either and all I want to do is spend more time being a mom.  I actually also have days where I REALLY want to clean my house because I honestly cannot think if my house is too dirty.

With all that said, I have managed to complete some projects over the past 4 weeks.  I thought I'd share them with you today!  :)

I'm stocking up my Etsy shop with these cute little purses.  They are made using Simplicity Pattern 2617, if you are interested in making one for yourself.


















I'll be linking up at THESE great parties!


**Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and link up to OUR FAVORITE THINGS PINTEREST PARTY where you can link up 3 PINS!  All pins are re-pinned by our hosts. ***

THE PARTY BEGINS AT MIDNIGHT THIS FRIDAY



Comments

Popular Posts