A Cute Clutch for the New Year!!

I purchased this cute little clutch pattern on Etsy from the shop SewingWithMe.  I've been looking for a quick and easy clutch pattern for quite a while and since this one was on sale right now, I grabbed it up.




There are pleats on the bottom of the bag, which I was not sure how to do.  This is where I guess I am spoiled by patterns from ChrisW Designs, because I'm used to having more help along the way.  


All in all it was a simple bag, and quick to put together, but I was a little confused along the way and some things I just figured out myself b/c of my experience on other bags.


I wanted to make the cute fabric flower that went on the flap, but I totally messed that up to, so a button it is! (LOL!)

I guess this bag humbled me in the fact that it helped me realize there are so many other techniques I have yet to learn!

Thanks for stopping by!  This is my first post of 2015, so I have yet to say, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Feel free to make my day by following me at any of my social links in the top right corner of my blog.  Look for the big circle icons. ;)

Blessings,


Comments

Popular Posts