Gina's Concealed Carry...Back open for business!



Sewing custom purses for 6 years with no breaks can get a little overwhelming. So, in October of 2019 I took a long needed break. I had lost all motivation to sew and to even look at my sewing room made me a little queasy. I was burned out! 

Thankfully, I had a new part time job working at a local college setting up science labs for students, as my degree is in Molecular/Cellular Biology. I really enjoyed being back to work after staying home for 13 years to raise our children. With our daughters being older and not needing me as much, I was actually excited to be back in the work force. Over this past summer I suddenly felt excitement again to sew! I started taking custom purse orders again in May of this year and so far I am enjoying sewing again. The Lord always gives us what we need when we need it. A good thing too, because just a few weeks ago I learned that my part time job at the lab had been terminated, at least for the time being. So, back to sewing full throttle! You know, I am actually fine with that. I have a new-found energy and excitement, mainly because my customers are SO excited that I am open again. My customers are so amazing and supportive! They keep me going and I am so thankful for every single one them. 

If you are wanting to learn more about how to order one of my custom order concealed carry purses, stayed tuned.  I will be using this blog to keep you informed on all the details of how to order, how to choose fabric, sizes of the purses, styles, etc...  I will do my best to quickly get these posts up, but be patient with me, as I am just getting started on a batch of 16 custom order purses and my time will be limited until I finish these.  

In the meantime...you will find a lot of information on my Facebook business page and Facebook VIP Group.  Here you will find lots of pictures, information and comments from satisfied customers, most of whom are repeat customers and who have been with me since the beginning of my sewing journey. ;)

So come on over and join us @ these links...


Blessings,
Gina

Comments

Popular Posts