Fabric Options for Handbags in the Color GREEN

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
In honor of the day I thought I would share with you some of my favorite GREEN fabric.

Fabric.com is where I purchase most of my home decor fabric for my bags.  No, I am not an affiliate and I'm not getting paid for this post.  I just like their online store because it is easy to search for fabric, the prices are reasonable and you always get free shipping when you spend $35.00.  Oh, and they have great customer service.




Premier Prints Acoustic Guitars Chartreuse/White


Premier Prints Barcelona Miller Slub Kiwi


Premier Prints Zig Zag Chartreuse/White


Premier Prints Small Dandelion 


Premier Prints Deer Silhouette Kiwi


Premier Prints Ele Chartreuse/White


Premier Prints Feathers Slub Canal


Premier Prints Gisella Chartreuse/White



Premier Prints Simba Macon Mantis


Premier Prints Manchester Kiwi


Waverly Sun N Shade Panama Wave Mint Julep


Waverly Sun N Shade Seeing Spots Mint Julep



Premier Prints Polka Dot Chartreuse/White


Premier Prints Raji Slub Canal Green


I'm working on a new bag right now using the Simba Macon Mantis and the Raji Slub.  Here is a snapshot.  I'll post a picture on my FACEBOOK page when I am finished, so be sure to follow!



I also want to invite you to come back on March 20th to link up at OUR FAVORITE THINGS LINK PARTY.  You can link up your favorite pins or you can just stop on by for some quick and easy pinning!



Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,


Comments

Popular Posts